Wednesday 14 September 2016

Some updates from my life.

Okay, so I'm bored, AGAIN. And I'm feeling really lonely. So, I decided to write again. Let the imagination flow.

I cannot swear or curse. Like, I've been trying since forever but I just.... cannot.  And it's not because I don't know any swear words. I know plenty.. I guess. But I just can't spit them out. It just doesn't come out. I don't want to swear, considering that 14 is too young?

Another thing I can not do, no matter how hard I try is, drum roll please, whistle. I know! Everyone I know can, except me. It makes me kind of uncool. :(

Anyway.

The things I CAN do are... not plenty, but yeah, there are some stuff I can do, which others can't.

I can smile, even when there are plenty of tears in my eyes, which makes people think that I don't cry. Shh..... only you know this secret.

I can bend the pinky of my left hand, without folding the others. Only some people can do this. Try it ;-)

Yup, that's pretty much it. I'm pretty talent-less.

Oh! What have I been loving?
Loads.

Phan. Phil Lester, in particular. He's my little angel. Well, not exactly.  He's 29 and I'm 14. So, he's my big brother angel. I love him.

Rainbow Rowell. Carry on and Eleanor and Park were my favourite books for the summer. Oh, I really loved 'thirteen reasons why' by Jay Asher was also really nice.
And Harry Potter and the cursed child, duuuuh.
(I know, I haven't written the review, yet. My friend borrowed my book. So, I couldn't do it.)

Oh! And guys, I was about to say the coolest thing. I got 2 piercings!!! Yay!! I'm pretty 'hipster' now. B-) I already had a piercing on both my ears, but, I wanted to go oveboard, so, I decided to get 2 more piercings on my right ear. So, yeah...

Okaaay. I think it's time to end this. I have school and haven't learnt a thing since it reopened,  so, bubyeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment